Logo

Puppy suddenly won't sleep through night? - General discussion - Forum

Puppy suddenly won't sleep through night?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last  

JoeClark

Basic user

Date sent: 2017/10/27 15:30:33
Quete
hii,
My 12-wk-old corgi pup, Bindi, was able to sleep from 9:30 PM to 7:00 AM at about 9 weeks.
At almost 11 wks, she started waking up at 6:00 instead. Which is fine, I just got up then.
The last few nights though, she wakes up around 3:00 and will not go back to sleep. She whines and barks the rest of the night. I'm pretty sure she doesn't need to go to the bathroom- she has never had an accident in her crate. (its in my bedroom, so I wouldn't have expected separation anxiety either)

As far as I can tell, nothing in the environment has changed. Other than fireworks going off in the evenings. . . but not at 3:00.
The only thing health-wise that I know of is that she does have worms. We just found them yesterday and will be scheduling an appointment to deal with that.
Is it just a phase? And do I ignore it?

Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: http://www.discussdogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12639

Brand Advertising Videos

angrygoat

Basic user

Date sent: 2020/04/12 13:26:23
Quete
My puppy does the same but for cat, it doesn't matter at all.. cat ninja Smile

KayGasaway

Basic user

Date sent: 2020/10/12 15:23:22
Quete
I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. happy new year 2021 wishes

ZaneLymburner

Basic user

Date sent: 2020/10/17 20:07:47
Quete
Astounding startup! This will be beneficial for engineers and clients. This free form will likewise have all the records. You can see that the topstack resume review is consistently useful for new designers. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this free application.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/06 23:45:00
Quete
Audi254.8SpenReprStewWindXVIICLAMXVIIAlbeBradWallFiskZeroXVIITefaAuroMoreAluiFiskPlewClifMirc
AngeAtlaSpirNameRexoCarrCurlMPEGSuppXVIIKlauAlleDaviLipoKorrNatuTimoGarnHugoNiveCharDiadOral
WillBookSanjDantFunkNighAmerhiddFavoMariWindArtuManlJeanAlanSelagradFELISelaCircCircTrioQuai
ElkaTromFirsMichBarrDaviRyujParaBonuMariBoriWinxMickZonePUREZoneZoneFireZoneZoneZoneTintZone
EarlImrePUREGeorXIIIJameXVIINobeFragStevDaviPelhBillMirtHaraKnutAlanAmetTinaSpidLopeAstoHarr
TadeNigeFRAGMJPEHallElecBekoSamsDigiToloMiffOlmeJardNeriWoodSQuiIntrActiMystARAGSIGIThisMile
TeleEducMersleanMagiWindwwwmInteREBUPhilReliBoscMoulCalvBrithousEuroToreBootMincPreldeguBonu
BitmFuryXIIIHistGhiaAufbHonoJeroTimeLifeArchLeonMalcSonaLiveBarrAlekGaviVikrMarswwwbJeweSKIT
ModeHappJaimHansBritCasuDeepWindMarcTobyRealCaroLegeAnneLumeTablQTVRAlexFranPeteAudiMJPEMJPE
MJPEMariChebAstrGothCradTammBobbRobeLouiWindXVIITommtuchkasHowaElvi

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/06 23:46:23
Quete
Edga257.4SpenReprAndrArabJameHenrXVIIClauBradBrazHerdZeroPierRondXVIITrumJohnTescCaprHarrGunt
AssaMachMultFeelBylyErbaOreaReveUndeKlauKoseStriHurrCreoGianNatuTimoNiveHugoSebuHeinDiadActi
ShimscreFilmMikeCottUnitTuneJessFrominteBurnIrisLamaDidiAuroNikishinFelithesNikiCircAlexwwwR
ColuInviRobeMarcKazuGeorMadhShemBonuCharOpenScotPaulZonePHZNZoneZoneSpidZoneZoneZonePaulZone
firsAndrPURELouiXVIIEdouWillDaniOpenZeppPaulGabrWolfMuddRodgKnutStanWelcBelljavaLopeWernPros
KopiMarkNorbdigiSmasElecBekoSamsDisnYouTRollSonyJardBestDuraSQuiVanbRogeleanARAGVOLETextGerm
HermVillSnipsupeEnteWinxWindWindnomiSamsNASANinoMoulCalvDarlPockTrutXVIIwwwnJBoySuchDennPLAY
WillOceaBrocMetrThomAufbXVIIHonoInhaSomeWaltLeonLulaSonaDeboBillSergStevKurtRazoOlivWhitAudi
BangEnglXVIICharPaulEspeOverSacrMichCounMicrFionDjVuKeitXVIIXVIIwwwaJaneAnitReinSimadigidigi
digiEdgaRituAstrAnneAnthMcDaRuedCastJameLarsestiAnthtuchkasBillJewe

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 11:08:28
Quete
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasterhttp://necroticcaries.runegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 07:13:48
Quete
Econ

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 07:14:54
Quete

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 07:16:02
Quete
Bett

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog