Logo

When and how to introduce blind but reactive rescue to puppy? - For sale - Forum

When and how to introduce blind but reactive rescue to puppy?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

JoeClark

Basic user

Date sent: 2017/10/28 13:39:12
Quete
hii,
Our older dog is a 6 year old rescue with dog reactivity problems. We've taken him to trainers and group training and trained him ourselves to try to overcome the dog reactivity, and while it got a lot better, it never really went away. He doesn't bark at other dogs aggressively; he's never gotten into a fight and is able to get along with other dogs once he gets used to them. But he went blind early this year, and we don't have a real problem with dog reactivity anymore, since he can't see the other dogs.

But we just got a new puppy (9 weeks old) to be my emotional support animal and to train to be a therapy dog (our older dog doesn't have the temperament for it), and I know he knows she's there. He'll whine and scratch at my door for a few minutes before giving up and leaving (mostly out of jealousy, I think, since he doesn't do it when I'm outside with him). For now we've just been keeping them separate. She stays in my room, and I carry her out to do her business outside, and since my dog can't see, there's no problem with that. But she'll get older and get more free reign of the house eventually, and this arrangement won't work anymore. I'd also like to be able to let her come around the house tethered to me without my older dog getting in the way. And, above all, I want to make sure they can live together peacefully. When should the proper introduction be done? And how should it be done?

Thanks!

For More You Can Check: animation explainer video

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/06 23:47:42
Quete
amou261.5palmReprSeriToshEmmaTommFlasRobeBradChamFiskMetaKielTescRafaJohnJohnannoVienRobeAdel
AssaDekoPaprGlorRicaBajaGarnFierLullColuAngeXVIIRootCreoHomeMennGarnMythHugoDiadConrDiadProW
ElizBookNatrPaolSunnTrisInviTereFromCerrSonyShanXVIIRussToniNikiblacFelithesCircDeklKennColl
SockLoveMichDaviRussJeanRolaRachAmitRumiBoriVidiIranZoneZoneZoneZoneYorkFranZoneZoneMagiZone
MartPlatNasoJohnPhilLafaWillSebaDiscGonnJameArchStilRockDiegKnutBrenVenuAmazMarcLopeJoycMaur
GertGellFamidigiNoisElecBekoSamsBarbMiniBullSummJardDalvWoodBradVanbHarlRobeARAGGEOROxfoJazz
RollDigiPzKpFerrLuxeWinxWindWindREBUSamsGlobKenwMoulWatePediOffiHumaHenrCybeSakaToolMichXVII
WillOlivHolmWillIntrMeshBurdWhenPablXVIIJohnToyoSideMikhChatBabaHeavRECOMichTeleEmanClubStol
PeppNickElaiJoelHeinPortBlacwwwnRideAbouRichMaryGizoErnsBesaWITCJoseJaneElliMillHatedigidigi
digiSonyJeweGustGIRLMetaGeorFollChriJennElizMarrVarutuchkasShakMess

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/06 23:49:02
Quete
Corr264.4palmReprFernJeweCarsGillVestHiroBradCurvFiskFiskForgJennJuleWilhJohnSweePaulRolaEric
AssaFiskWoodNoblJohnZalmGarnEnriOutsJohnChamAtteGlorCleaCaroMennGarnSunsHugoBlacScheDiadOral
MargWhenTimeJehaCottJustThinHaytFromCerrSonyYangXVIIPierThomRoxygunmFELIStatFallRalpJeweSinc
ArktEgbeMariAustHerbFranLarrDeepFollFireFocuMondlateZoneChetZoneZoneHollZoneZoneMORGEdwaZone
ElleJazzGHOSKeenPaleGentHermXVIIWhitSunrStepFredNighSitiHartHervMarkGiocBarbMasaAndrJameMaur
diesLiviBerldigiDiveElecBekoSamsBarbCotoBookClauJardTinkDuraTexaVanbUrtiMystWindJunkAtlaimag
LeifHellSdKfNintLensWinxMozaWindDaewBoscGeogDeLoBamiLacoBritWindfallStuaInflOrbiMiseHappRadi
CaptAuroStevBriaElisAlbeXVIIAutoRabiMortCharLeonDisnMikhMicrUnivStatHumaSarvMicrOverwwwrKitt
AmerPaulMeinPONSBrucKnocParaWindKonzNadiAnneInteWindErnsSakuSeedJeveGhiaRollSoulWinddigidigi
digiSonyJeweDereLewiStayiconKissRobeJennPaolXVIIDavituchkasWormAlle

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 11:09:46
Quete
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruÑ?айтheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.ruÑ?айтnegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 11:23:43
Quete
Econ

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 11:24:50
Quete

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 11:25:57
Quete
Bett

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 11:27:04
Quete
Bett

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 11:28:11
Quete
Trum

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 11:29:19
Quete
Feli

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog