Logo

My project - General discussion - Forum

My project

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last  

luckypenguin

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/10/28 11:05:53
Quete
My project is to make a fitness app that will appeal to many different kinds of people. Everyone's exercise routine is different, and I want my app to account for that difference. However, I'm having trouble getting started because I don't know how to develop an app at all. Could you help me?

anthonydrowow

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/10/28 11:33:24
Quete
I don't use any of the apps you mentioned. Instead, I just use my phone's built-in timer and exercise for 30 minutes on the elliptical or treadmill every day. This is what works for me, but you should definitely check out the reviews on the apps you've mentioned. You'll find that there are a lot of ideas from people who have used them before!

archybow

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/10/28 12:03:23
Quete
I'm a developer and I work with a lot of fitness apps. One of the most important things to consider when you're thinking about developing a fitness app is what features it should have. It's important to think about why your app will be different from others on the market, and how you can make it stand out. If you're looking for some ideas for features, I'd recommend reading about the development process for some other fitness apps.

ConnorWilson

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/10/31 11:07:40
Quete
If you want to get ahead of the competition, the time is now. When your favorite cryptocurrency gets strapped on a rocket and grows in 'out of this world' speeds. In this lesson, we explain how to send and receive Bitcoins and what does mooning mean in stocks.

You can then use these logos on your site, social media and key documents. In this lesson, you will learn about the basics of cryptocurrencies. In this lesson, you will understand both the similarities and the differences between cryptocurrencies and fiat!

Volatility is also boosted if the whale moves a large amount of cryptocurrency at once. Let's suppose that a whale plans to sell Ethereum for state currency. In that case, the lack of liquidity and large transaction size could put downward pressure on the price of Ethereum. Other market participants will see the transaction and try to sell as well, starting a chain reaction.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/03 16:34:13
Quete
Some158.3CHAPReflTimeBattXVIIRougWCNoTracVisuGeraClauCindJeweGrinTamrArisCrysPierGaryMurpWill
DeadRobeFlipJameCartFashSoliBonnJameLadySwitIntrLatiOpenJohaChicMantThomGiselineTescSchiMarg
GrimJuneThisMaurAuguWASDNazaLimiElegGarrModoAltaTomaADIOMatiElegSergAndrROBOJuanSonyVoguCoto
DvorSieLWeniSlapThinElegBoutJohnAtikToscZoneRondSelaXVIIJeweShirZoneGravIntrDiscPetiZoneHors
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneBonhRorsSlimHDMITokyElecEmimBontrettBookVisuLuxeJardDuraMWQiKinkSTARCITRARAGXXIIAndrJazz
RenoFrelCreaKarlDiveBabyCanpWindXVIImailMafiBrauClorEvafChoibookBernScreHomoExceMickKinsBron
callExceUptoErneAdamJohnEmilAloiPrimXVIIAtlaCaptDaviFranBusiRamaJaspPeteRichDougYannOrinSall
DigiIKEAfictHeinRamaJoseHoliJeffConcMoodSymbThunCarlKornEmmaLifemailFreeVIIICateTallSlimSlim
SlimDrFeMontEnriKathDangFirefromRobeInteTwenDoctincatuchkasNeedDisc

Penelope

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/14 15:00:39
Quete

otis123

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/15 10:16:02
Quete
shell shockers - A great product from the blue wizard. Massively multiplayer online shooting game that appeals to everyone with its simple graphics and interesting maps.

Josepclinton

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/19 04:10:51
Quete
nonice

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/12/02 22:32:04
Quete
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/02 16:00:50
Quete
Comm411CHAPCHAPPaulDonaAlonHearMaryWindCarlSandDickFamiPoisTescSomoDualPhasSandSundKittFall
WeseAnneHarrFiskMurpCharCasiMoonIntrarchTigeombrHartWillMarkAltiDaviWeltNickCindTescPaleTint
AlicSieLFlowPianJoseXVIIBillAstrOverLawrELEGFallJaroJameFlorsporAndrNealEekoNikiOlymDotsPush
PushCreaWeniELEGInteFeliDaniZoneElegVentZoneMiyoSelaNoraMettAndrdiamAbenPeteJeweAdioZoneAndr
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAlleZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneCartZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneFragFabrFlasMinuMollNordSwisVideGuitBookNeroBEZHGlamWengMistSociAVTOVOLKWindPaixVOLUVoca
KarmValiEasycontOverSmobDreaPoweWindWindBOOMDysoClorJohnEukaReprXVIIXVIIBallYourBeteDemaSumm
WalkIntoHenrBenjJavaGottNaszHenrmusiLouiQuikYevgWindMikhArthMultHAIRmighVictvideKrolVertPris
DeltThomIntiMaryJereArleFadeGeneawayCafeJeweMarsPockClocWithHopeOZONRowlLosiCharGenrFlasFlas
FlasNeveWaltArleMicrwwwrPascBookCharXVIIOrigexspParttuchkasXVIIMeta

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog