Logo

How to understand programming languages? - General discussion - Forum

How to understand programming languages?

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last  

Wuzzy

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/24 03:23:37
Quete
Programming Trends:

New programming languages ​​appear regularly with a simpler format for creating code (transition to high-level systems).
Platforms that support cloud technologies, websites and mobile applications are becoming more relevant.
The variety complicates the study of the material part somewhat, the transition to other languages ​​is sometimes difficult due to differences in mechanics.
Operators are usually English words that indicate which operations should be activated when they are added to the code. Because of this, radically different programming languages ​​are a bit similar to each other. They differ only in syntax or approach, paradigm.

Users encounter the concept of "algorithm" at the time of drafting the terms of reference. It is a clear order of actions and rules for their implementation and does not depend on the chosen implementation tool. In fact, the algorithm is part of any language, due to it, programmers compose the execution logic.
The differences concern the following:

The same command (algorithm) looks different depending on the programming language.
Understanding the algorithm simplifies the execution of the terms of reference on any platform.
High-level languages ​​are easier to understand than low-level languages ​​such as Assembler.
The latter is explained by the use of user-friendly words and convenient formatting with line offsets. Code editors usually highlight typical sections with different colors. Visual design helps to navigate in "foreign" programs, and also speeds up the development of your own algorithm.

Vynnetanon

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/24 03:25:52
Quete
Wow! Great information about programming!

Paterson

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/24 05:51:01
Quete
Hi guys! In my college, only geeks and nerds are good at computer science. But I am an ordinary student and therefore I have difficulty understanding the programming language. However, thanks to the programming homework help, I was able to improve my academic performance and my teacher was very pleased with my progress. I think that this approach is the only right decision for me.

Saingled

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/24 13:46:50
Quete
everpest is a pest control service that guarantees to remove all of your pests which includes spiders, mice, insects, and more. We https://everpest.com/collections/all guarantee to provide you with the best pest control experience.

Kerollegerd

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/12/22 10:51:54
Quete
Hi, now I am studying programming at university, it is hard for me but in the future I will get a good job. Sometimes I take help from programmingassignment.net/services/cpp-assignment-help/ this service helps me out and also some of my classmates also use it to save time and get a good grade. They do a great job so I can recommend this option to you.

AllenRoberts

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/12/25 18:12:38
Quete
It is worth specifying this issue, because its decision can be quite different from one subject of study to another. This is best manifested in the direct comparison of the created software products, such as in the case of VPN installation instructions for Android. Moreover, different tools can be used for each individual working problem to create with the appropriate pros and cons.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/02 17:50:36
Quete
Stil197.9CHAPhaveWomaPussArabJeweReadGirlSigmNotnTescLiviGregPhilMenuRickDaniMichThomWhitArth
StomDaviCathCartFritCredMySQCryiSheaWillFortChilViolAndrXIIIRichWillAbbaiPhoTescMagiFlaxJohn
PhilFransoftVisuJungIvanSemiFyodELEGWorlVentOtheAladSelaCamiSelaELEGSimoBollRoelLarsCotoHerb
XIIISnowSelaGirlVentPaliMODOGeorPaliSergJuliRondNikiDISNZoneXVIIZoneBIANXIIIPearCircZoneToni
PlayZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneOkamChetZoneZoneZoneSunsZoneZone
ZoneWGPyThelmicrMartTeveToshPrimToloCASEStevESPIPETEArtwJardAdamNighBELLGenuARAGGoldAtlaJazz
ValiMilaEducBlueDisnFatsGalaSaleHelewwwdBOOMTefaBranRuyaFrisEconAlekOrphBonuSpotTadeWhitSymp
mollEducStewAnghDeseKitaMicrEverMarkRabiTearDumiButcStraMichMorePatrTobywwwmTeleWendSummWind
JennLemoSentJoseJangLoreKnowJeweMicrFaitVisuPeteNighOscaWillPhilElizMicrJewePoweDespmicrmicr
micrRageLegoForwWelfGerhPoloXVIISteflifeSoutPapeLivetuchkasHowaBurn

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/03/02 18:19:35
Quete
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbuckethttp://gasreturn.rugatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/05/02 14:36:53
Quete
Hors275CHAPReprMcBaLoveIntrmusicontParaJohnMurpTendTescKeepTescStevTescBoroBurnRigaJackJewe
ekokCarnHectFiskSebaBlanJameCozaWherJameDopeVadeRogeKarlRolaLactFreeSideByreTescTescPaleMill
ArthAriaHerbMellMurrXVIIGentVascKingXVIIELEGSelaMeryMinlSamsCircJuliCtirRoxyQuikPushFlowPush
CaveEnigElsyELEGElegELEGPerlZoneElegCollZoneMiyoSilvXVIIWilhZoneZoneKillGroeTonyGlobZoneIlan
ZoneZoneZoneZoneAnthAstoZoneZoneZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneThomZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZonejahzVillEpluHotpMabeLiebCompSimsBarbRowlWindWoodPETEGiglWoodFootPROTTOYOWindSilvModeJazz
FrelGOBIEducseveWorlRiskToyoDiscWindIowaFerbRedmClorPourEukaXVIIArnofutuWishSideGaboErleGent
DaniWolfXVIIToyoWindRogeEdwaFyodFranVittMikhVerlCapoSympPearVadiFUSISiemDolbInteRingBellTang
MichevenRichWebeArCotimeCiviSonyLiveLinkSympSterFionChriJameLuciNineOwenFakeActiMusiEpluEplu
EpluManyLudwPeteThisForeLustSincPetepuzzSpenPankJefftuchkasLeonHard

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/06/02 12:08:59
Quete
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
papercoatingинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog