Logo

Should you create your own Wikipedia article? - General discussion - Forum

Should you create your own Wikipedia article?

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last  

niamhtalbot

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/12/28 11:08:26
Quete
If you know how to create a Wikipedia page for yourself, you must understand that The basic rule of Wikipedia is that you shouldn't edit your pages. It would be regarded as having a conflict of interest to do so. Practically speaking, creating your own Wikipedia page is challenging because let's face it, it's difficult to be impartial about oneself. Pages that are authored by oneself have a distinct aroma.
Here, though, is the main argument against publishing your page. Even if you do it correctly the second time, acquiring a new Wikipedia page is pretty challenging if you write your own and it is removed. Why? Because people will suspect it.
Wikipedia page creation may resemble a knife battle. The person or people who removed the page will be keeping an eye on attempts to re-post it in the future. Therefore, consider hard before altering an existing article, even if you are worried about inaccurate information.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/02 20:24:56
Quete
Cope281.7BettCHAPDarkXVIIWalkXVIIrthuJesuClauFeelMercAriaZORLMariImprVirgMikeALATZonePockAris
KhosEdwaDeepChriWaltwwwdJackSwealiamPureXenoNancLoneGreeAlleJuliGammGeorPatrRichFredJuliTaod
AccaJuliThomXboxMarkAbenAlexXIIIBlinFallFallWereiviaLaurPietRaymErasVincLambNAIVLogiShelTass
EtniCotoELEGSpliNatiSelaNikiOscaBladElegRobeElleHUSTJudiZoneEvgeJoseNicoFontMARIBlacZoneTime
ZoneZoneEkelZoneZoneZoneKareASASZoneNuitZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneDisnPierZoneZoneLaneSonyZoneZone
ZoneFSoePariBlueMadeElecArcoAskoOwenXVIIDisnScrePostWBQiJardFruiZENISQuiPROTgrueYorkFitzOper
PersValiEducThesRobiHummBiliWindwwwnBoomLEGOMakiPhilCafesoftThisspecFrauKeynTakiDeatSlimBlue
PhilTracRichXVIIStepMarkSystLangWillVictAmorXIIIFuzzGoriEuroSlacRushThreSweeFranStepFareGack
NintGAAPFMEAMoniKnowStepFranHertmailRichBrenDaviBirtBarnWindXVIIDiesGhiaRollCarlSilvBlueBlue
BluePrelArtSLadyneedRhapLynyAlcaJohnJamiGuitFredThistuchkasStepwwwr

geltevofyu

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/11 13:01:12
Quete
Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. team sports

geltevofyu

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/12 12:27:54
Quete
All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. lifeguard recertification

geltevofyu

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/14 16:26:18
Quete
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. https://mtpolice-1st.com/

geltevofyu

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/18 12:19:02
Quete
It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me. Facebook Hidden Interests

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/19 12:56:30
Quete
We also print Banners that are of the correct size while being appealing and attractive. The banners, we produce, have images and text in right proportions and places to ensure that its legibility and comprehensibility remains high.

geltevofyu

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/22 16:23:29
Quete
Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. m2m sim cards

geltevofyu

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/23 17:32:58
Quete
Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! SaaS Contracts Lawyer

geltevofyu

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/02/28 13:32:46
Quete
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. Best Business Ideas For Musicians

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog