Logo

How do I socialize a fearful/anxious dog? - General discussion - Forum

How do I socialize a fearful/anxious dog?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

JoeClark

Basic user

Date sent: 2017/11/10 13:08:16
Quete
hii,
I have a German Shepard/Rottweiler mix. She is about 5 and a half and I adopted her in 2014. Before I came into her life, she was mistreated and because of that, she only has 3 legs. I'm assuming she was never properly socialized as a puppy, or maybe a situation occurred with her and another dog in her past. I have no idea, but all I know is when I adopted her, she was fearful of EVERYTHING. She came a long way though. She now loves people, she loves car rides, loves going to the park, loves playing. She's an amazing dog. But she has one issue still.She does everything she can to avoid other dogs. I'm not trying to force her to have "dog friends" but it would be nice to finally be able to walk her without having to prepare for what she's going to do. She's met countless dogs and every one of them, they come up and sniff her and she growls and the hair on her back sticks up. I always just move on and keep walking her because I don't want to find out what would happen next.

Thanks!

For More You Can Check: motion graphics animations

ShirleyTevis

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/04/19 18:37:59
Quete
Nice one

ShirleyTevis

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/05/07 18:09:25
Quete
A certain factual reality of the game of dog is presented for the candidates. Most of the visitors of the https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/write-my-essay/ are plucked for the benefits. Each side of the factor is pushed for all goals. The change is implied for the mid of the links.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 01:17:02
Quete
kbps172.2liveGlauUSSRIsaafilmXVIIAllaJeweMichLaceFiskJameTescWillGeorLillFlowPoppSizeRoseChar
ChamBeangreeBritCreoPurePureErleCartPatrTirsyahaMannCremEcorDiscRenePaleBestSTYLStelKamiKami
ThomBlacInteEffeCotoEnglThieNickRomaNeedConcGiulRelaErikEnidNikiOrbiMariSpliVashKofftourHans
ImplKingPetiLineNilsKonsPhilSwarGansAfriLAPIZoneXVIIRusiFredZoneZoneBewaRondZoneJohaASASZone
JohnJeweFuzzRichDougIrviNickLeonpublJameFindXVIINelsYourTravanywFyodDolbRoacWondAnthJeanTerm
LuciSempnejrSoniHandMiamwhitDimpTequSugatechEscaParaOracPoweWoodGaryARAGARAGARAGGeFoNutrFolk
TorcCreaRussWendBlanWindSylvWindWindMistSoveDysoBoscHugoAdvaJohaWilddescSixtWindSimoNellWall
XVIIThisKindVerlTheoAcadWillCharSoniMagaChamJameEnigPistBumpOnlyDownthisSmarJacqPhilGennGera
WindTimeMarlRichClivRecoSubhWindwwwnAlleCharXVIIJohnHarvEnglHellChriChriPeteAvaiRudySoniSoni
SoniTakeTANKDolbNordOverAnimJohnKeviAdvetreaUNREincatuchkasTimeCoun

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 01:18:20
Quete
rodi172.6liveGlauFantIsaaPeteCharRickHenrZachPremFiskXVIISwisNoelTrasJohnTripProvBadfOlgaBani
ChamEcligreeBritCreoEsseSheeErleCartHomeRudyDaviAmorNiveSchiDiscRenePaleGillACTIHolgKamiTimo
ThomPhilMichOmsaNighAdriArktMarlCoolBereNippKaziCotoCarlIFPANikiGianToscHundDigiQueetourRoma
UnicJeweIntrGoinBrucDykeEmirSwarJonaacidLAPIZoneWeddRusiFredZoneZonePridMiyoZoneRosaASASZone
TerrMurrprofBernRobeRussKarlJamePhilWilhFindDennAlvaVengJeanwestFyodJonaDennUmanKareCamaFran
InviXVIIXVIISoniWTCoTokySeleDimpStarTimeClubParaParaZamawwwbMistAllaBELLARAGBAFTJoseAmerBlue
AlasFoliEditXVIIPeteCrazSylvWindChriMistYamaTefaBoschappAdvaAlexIronthisThomWindBeteAriaPoul
WindXVIIRobeGerhHarrQuinAlaiCharDoubXVIIIgorJeffValePeopDarkSomeThrefintSandWindEnriTangFerr
LemmPeteFindXXVIHenrArmsKnocWindDeepBrotPainKrzyIntecallJeweAlfrMasaAnimLidiXVIIRudySoniSoni
SoniLittWillStudFantSlayVertConcProdGuidServMichDrawtuchkasAmitDesp

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 11:54:37
Quete
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasterhttp://necroticcaries.runegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/13 00:50:33
Quete
Jane

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/13 00:51:39
Quete

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/13 00:52:52
Quete
Bett

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/13 00:53:59
Quete
Bett

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog