Logo

Mare AI breeding - Breedings presentation - Forum

Mare AI breeding

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

JosephGalvan

Basic user

Date sent: 2018/05/11 09:23:39
Quete
Hello all!

I'm looking for a real honest opinion. I've had horrible, horrible luck with mares being bred with AI. I've yet to ever get a mare in foal and I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars trying. I live in an area where live cover stallions are hard to come by that are of quality aside from my own stallion, which usually tugs at my heart strings and has me selling my wonderful mares to people who have more access to stallions, then I find out they took right away for AI for their new owners. So, I was given an offer on an incredible stallion for my one super incredible mare I have left on my farm to breed her AI.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.equine-reproduction.com/BB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31
Custom animation studio

Thanks

Nver

Basic user

Date sent: 2018/05/16 22:25:18
Quete
Manukyan's Chegevara

SofiaDryer

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/03/26 16:12:44
Quete
Cats usually have a very high breeding rate and cats are considered as one of the most beautiful pets in almost all societies and communities. This link that is StudyMoose reviews is directly attached with many traditional formats essays for quick solutions.

Thomas Meany

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/04/22 22:00:46
Quete
I need to hear a greater amount of Heughan and McTavish's innocent quipping, experience a kilts for sale greater amount of Scotland's rocky isles, and find out about exclusive ocean animals who rival the peculiarity of the Loch Ness beast.

Thomas Meany

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/04/23 20:57:21
Quete
With this umbrella close by, we just couldn't hang tight for it to SWINGING SAFARI UMBRELLA coming down - you don't hear anybody saying that frequently.

Thomas Meany

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/04/24 20:37:11
Quete

Since Hubertienne was first assigned for an Amara Interior Blog Award, I've been infatuated with her interior designer brisbane! From beautiful final details and patterns, to project profiles and occasion round ups. There is unending motivation.

Thomas Meany

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/04/29 19:23:04
Quete
[quete]Thomas Meany wrote:

Don't pay for features and services that you don't need. It can be tempting to sign up to the best
offshore host package a company offers, however, if you are not going to be using all of the features that the package offers, you are basically wasting your hard earned money.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 05:49:55
Quete
Fleu336BettCHAPEndlBabbSachShooSOULPatrPastXVIIJohnTescHenrTempTescCuliVienTefaZoneXVIIJuli
AMBAClasFyodJamePeteMarkBecoRichAttiOralPiccDaleBangMaryAutrAltiMinePatrNeutTescOrieLuxeMord
OracViolJeweNaviXXIXGrimJohnNikiMickWinfOffiELEGRussCircAliegunmPaliMarcElegSelaOconSieLSieL
BarbRomaVentELEGTikaFELISelaMiyoQuikOxydZoneZoneGUESSandFeauKarlNBRDSegaWernBertJohnZoneLoui
DaveZoneLudwZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamLothZoneZone
ZoneXVIIFontMPEGARTIStieGoreNodoRAGEGeneWindAdriVeloKarhDalvWoodWladSeahSTARFORDJeweTietCont
SherENTREasyWhatBlanWarhBabyWindSpecArCoLEGOCisoViteClorKiteToyoExtrRabbPatrWordJohnSoloXVII
GodlRosaEduaXVIIVillRichMensWillBonuXVIIMargOZONBandEricDancEricWaynSitaJohnwwwnwwwitapeAris
PetrOscaHammHaraElaiDiscMarcSettStepFordFionWantCallBuzzJuliSamemailAndrMichStepSwimMPEGMPEG
MPEGDonaBRAZGeorHaveIntrEnjoGoldVictPramPennABBYXVIItuchkasThisButt

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 05:51:13
Quete
Juli336.1BettCHAPAdveAlanDomiStarProcAlphDagaJudiPeteTescMetaTescSkarTescVienTefaZoneXIIITesc
techClasFyodXVIIOutsMarkCambDigiCatcOralDammDELUNeckClauAutrLeviDoctDiadPlanTessBibeJohnSunn
KarlSympJeweVoguJeweGrimdrauNikiFOTOMarkcompthesIntrCircNeriLuxoMONRWahlElegSelaGunsSieLSieL
JiroTrasPaliELEGMatiFeliCircRondCircPierZoneZoneSilvSandAIDAJageERINQuahJeanBertKetaZoneMode
WolfZoneKingZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamXVIIZoneZone
ZoneFSoeFontNANDRemsStieGoreNodoGeomGuitWindmmorSealcameDalvWoodAdriStarSTARFORDClauCellJazz
ValiGOBIEasyBlanBlanhammBabyWindPeteWindLEGOBoscBODYDefiKiteDonnBrigEricwwwgTranRockBernScri
IntrEverAntoXVIIVillFritMensFlesTyloLaurMargMariHSBCwwwrDonaSomeDiscNirvJohnwwwmPlayJewefoam
MafiOscaPascHaraMichWhorWindWindStepAudiCrisWantReneBuzzSpenAllemailbonuHansRogeBirgNANDNAND
NANDDisnrepeDiscSweeNeedwwwpGoolDaviAdamPetrAlerXVIItuchkasEnglAndr

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 14:09:17
Quete
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasterhttp://necroticcaries.runegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog