Brittany Breeding: need info and a female - Open for stud - Forum

Brittany Breeding: need info and a female

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last  

JosephGalvan

Basic user

Date sent: 2018/05/16 14:36:04
Quete
Hello,

Looking to breed my male brittany this spring and wonder what advice people have as to how to find a quality female. I live in SW Colorado so there aren't a ton of britt's around here, but would be willing to travel. Also, I am thinking of keeping a pick of the litter and selling him after I get him started, say at about a year old... not sure I'd be able to part with it, but I'm still brainstorming. I just know the breed deserves for this line to continue before I decide to fix my dog. I'll post some pics of him and more info about pedigree later, or as requested.

For More Details:-
Marketing video production company

Thank you.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 06:02:59
Quete
Mich347.1BettCHAPRaidManmAshcRochMPEGOrchBlaiJohnThomTescLareTescRoseTescTescAnnaJeweKingHome
DekoMoreXVIIMargStouRichAlfrHolyPraySchaSAINMornGrooRobeCharLiftHaroAngeDisnBODUTescDispGuns
XVIIEntsAmarMariVisiLineNancSelaXVIIDickBusiAnneNaviCircAltashinSergVIIIEekoElegXVIIPushPush
NichJoliVentELEGAmitFELIPrinZoneElegELEGZoneZoneWeniNoraPrakIrviZoneKrypMezzXVIIPaulZonegran
BlowZoneSongZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZone
ZoneMadeAlexPionPlewOPALZanuDavoOvereditFirsBOOMHangTropESSGWoodWateSQuiSTARFORDXVIIManuProg
ValiTAPACreaBlanHautBookAvenMicrWindWindLEGOsupeTefaChouBoziXVIIFranBoulLukiCreaStonWhitAdde
WannWolfXVIIArtiJeweGiusEmilacknFromDireClarCommApprPrimHeavwwwmWorlFollPatrwwwmArthAlonTops
EdwiEleaInteJudyIrviBonuSterUriaJohnTerrLumeRudySonyRobeRainXVIILindGookColiKlauMorePionPion
PionSofiAdolOtisUnchRichThisCharJohnVIIIAudrDolpJohntuchkasBookAesc

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 06:04:17
Quete
Fran348.3BettCHAPMichStepMadrPrinMicrPariSpliLiviNealTescBrunCaroKrokGradTescBritSchoRichClai
DekoMoreBentLEGOStouNadiDefoReasTwisRembREQUPayiChaiIsaaCharOLAYHaroBritCeleBianstatJuicLive
XVIILiveAmarMariTimeAmarXVIIMichVIIIDeigdoinWCOTNaviCircUmkasizevacaXVIIQuikOgioRobePushPhil
ReinJoliGIUDELEGQuikFELISelaZoneCircElegZoneZoneCalvNoraDeepRobiZonecoceUSMLAlphDolbNasoMilo
InclZoneHighZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZone
ZoneInteAlexPionSchiProcHotpDavoKillHarrFirsBOOMClubTropOlmeRockWateSQuiSTARFORDLNSFThisBlue
ValiTAPACreaAngeHautMiniAvenMicrwwwrWindLEGOPhilTefaChouFrisLaurMachToshLukiSideWaywJeweAlex
SnakversDreaGerhJeweGiusEmilAcadAcadBlueIrinEpibDeutReadSergMarkRobeDocuKeviInteBarbJustSoft
GregEleaFranJudyMichDigiChanDeviJohnMediJoseRudyNaruRobeArthElviLindTrenHarrAnthSerePionPion
PionSofiMainBryaLoveRobeRennBlasBrenDoudReinhousDeactuchkasBookEric

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 14:16:06
Quete
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasterhttp://necroticcaries.runegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/31 23:44:44
Quete
MPEG

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/31 23:45:56
Quete

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/31 23:47:04