Logo

Dog born with mental issues? - General discussion - Forum

Dog born with mental issues?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

Jessebarker

Basic user

Date sent: 2018/05/30 15:16:08
Quete
Hi,

Isnt it possible to be born with issues? Before I got Ruckus (sheltie) the breeder did tell me that he wasnt one for snuggling, and he was a shy puppy.
I got Ruckus at 4 months old. He wouldnt move for the first two days I got him. wouldnt play, eat, or even walk around. he just laid in the corner. I pretty well left him alone to give him time to adjust.
I socialized the snot out of this puppy to try to get him out of his shell. And you couldnt tell he had been socialized!
Fast forward two years. Ruckus had aggression issues, NEVER once wagged his tail, and was scared of many many things. After a few vet visits we put him on Amitriptyline, and he is now a different dog. He plays, comes up to strangers in the dog park for attention, wags his tail, etc.
Has anyone else ever heard of a similar case? I am wondering that something didnt happen when he was a puppy! Or if its possible to just be born like that? How common is it for a puppy to be born with a chemical imbalance or the like?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://positively.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4727
Video content agency

Thanks!

johnsonraider

Basic user

Date sent: 2018/10/15 12:17:31
Quete
I don't think so about this.

I live my dog and name is tom. Once a day tom save my life, this is spirit animals for me.

Barbara Johnston

Basic user

Date sent: 2020/11/09 11:57:41
Quete
I read the blogs posted here. They are really good, the pattern of organization used in these blogs is mostly https://www.paraphrasinguk.com/ description. As it intimates the seven senses of a normal person. His blogs are very interesting to read. As they help a lot in refreshing your bad and sad mood.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 06:13:32
Quete
Henr358.5BettCHAPXVIIFlasRoosGreaJeweBritimdbRounInsaTwilStepPremSifrTescTescJazzNomaBonuPrem
RondRoseMichHeidXVIIFuckAuguBeatBlacHaloFromAdmiWandBretJohnNiveCharBaldKeviColoBianAddiRamb
JohnEnchNighTimeHappAmarFranRimsKingJudyModoundePaulAdioEXILPaliSteplairNikiRoxyPearPushPush
RobePushFeliXVIIFallPaliSelaZoneLowlVentZoneMiyoSelaPhotWhatGeorZoneXVIIXVIIGeorScanZoneMalc
GustZoneMeanZoneZoneZoneASASZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLAPIZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneRoyaKennGlobBoeiRohnZanuQuatGasmHappVIIIWindPETEPolaJardWoodTellTexaSTARCITRinaiVitaSmoo
CanoGOBICreaBlanBlanWarhCanpWindWindWindSlimBoscUnitBookFrisArthEchoWantLukiAwayBlacssivKloo
BegiMastVIIIPhysToriXVIIEmilBookAcadMartXVIIMikhFIASJeweDiscMixeSonyMichRogeMasshaveDaviGior
OtfrMadoDianDaviLouiDigiHandAphrJeffPaulBonuAstrKaneSupeWoulRogeGladGenuJoelCoulAdobGlobGlob
GlobSorrScotSeveBegiGaryXVIIRobeRichWithLongAnneEnjotuchkasNEXTDalr

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 06:14:50
Quete
XVII358.9BettCHAPSecrCharFantDirtMcAfChanClaiDanuSereDaviMollUtilMoreMariTescBistQueeStraMonk
RondDekoCaroHaymXVIIXVIIXVIIBillUsheBlueJoyeForeKnowXVIIMarkOLAYCharTECHDaviTescBianGreeCott
ThomLycrNighEsmaMaskRomaAllaTomobecoXVIIMODOKingOuveFallFlamPaliQueeLeifNikiElegJiddPushSieL
SELFPushFeliMausAdioPaliSelaZoneElegVentZoneMiyoSelaErneDereFyodZoneRollFideGeorFromZoneStra
VladZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneASASZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZonePalaKennSiRFViolJohnZanuSeleEscaXboxSimoWindPETEPinaREADWoodDaviTexaSTARCITRlicedjvujazz
ValiGOBICreaChinHautWheeLiveWindWindwwwmHighFaceDeLohappMonAHenrProcReedLukiBreaDeepJeweVoce
VideXenoAbstVIIIToriXVIIEmilGrouEtieJaniChecIgorHighJackSympOZONAlliAdamDaviHorrVerkHereDisn
ChilMadoPresDavivingDeutClarForeJeffViolLadyAstrEleaSupeBessXVIIGladIronMichTarcwwwnSiRFSiRF
SiRFreatPillBeauBrowTimeMaciFionGrzeJoelAnotCharMilltuchkasTATLJean

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 14:21:48
Quete
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhazardousatmosphere.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоnecroticcaries.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/02/01 21:41:41
Quete
Yoga752BettBettItalOverGoodLigeCarlLikeLittCarnChamAlleLiveRichRivoStrasuisEdgaDeanVisuEdga
StaySonaBarbAnydFernJaneickeRemiCollKuniInteSexyWestLionJeweHaroKrisNormRomaHannwwwrThomGeor
PatrEddyTracXVIIStevVincMiguGeorRoxySelaBarrVentOuveSelaLowlHallIdriJillAnthHiroSonyFranEdmo
HenrTrasCircPhilVentSelaELEGSimmPaliCircAgatArththesJohaZoneStopXVIIVictXVIITheoFromErleJuil
ZoneZoneRadiPortZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGdiamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneFragBretKOSSStieTORXCandCataElviGregDarkdrafJardJardArriOlmeMistZippINFIVOLKMontThorJazz
LouvStanGariTakeFirsKallLittWindwwwnMobiMarvPanaElitBataAdvaWindKennProbActiCaugSavoKosmhold
AlleFuryMusiVictFritBeasglobWillVasiPhedClarDschSottLaggAlbrSchiPoweProjJosiGhosAndrHepoSpoe
DaviEnjoJennInteFallTinaNazaLisePlayMarkClaiGetsKareJennDaddWinxwwwrIncrFranInesAdobKOSSKOSS
KOSSMetaIntrUltrHansSubsAfrikillSounEpipStonHodgNanctuchkasMoirGuns

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/03/01 15:22:48
Quete
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/04/25 14:14:16
Quete
XVII

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/04/25 14:15:24
Quete

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog