Logo

real gamers - General discussion - Forum

real gamers

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

Cermit

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/06/20 09:13:23
Quete
Have you ever bought skins? It seems to me that this is a great option for real gamers.

Billius

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/06/20 09:50:43
Quete
Never. And in general, I think that it is not necessary to spend money on it. I play video games, but it seems to me that buying skins is unnecessary.

AnthonyMorgan

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/06/20 10:15:15
Quete
Well, I wouldn't say that because true gamers are not those who spend a lot of money on skins. It's more like just huge fans and nothing more. I've been wanting to buy it myself for a long time https://dmarket.com/csgo-skins/product-card/karambit-case-hardened and I can't save money in any way. But I just buy a lot of things on this site besides that.

Ruthie Keeling

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/07/08 09:30:06
Quete
There are a variety of ideas for gamers depending on their interests. For those who enjoy playing video games there are many different platforms to choose from including consoles PCs and mobile devices. There are also a variety of genres to choose from including action adventure role-playing strategy and simulation. For those who enjoy board games or card games should hire essay writing companies for writing services as you can save your time and can play more games. There are also many online multiplayer games that gamers can enjoy with friends or strangers.

Rexxi

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/07/09 15:09:38
Quete
We have created an exclusive betting portal which interests the fans of modern sport https://nyklineindia.com/bet/bet365/ a site for the bookmaker, where you can put on a bet from your mobile via an Android or iOS application. We are very pleased to inform you that we make bets not just on football, but also on tennis and basketball matches!

prasedenica

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/08/12 05:48:30
Quete
Hi! I have a suggestion for you. You can absolutely play countless games for free at duck life. Here you will unleash your own racing style

Priority

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/08/18 09:43:02
Quete
Hello. It's very good that you understand that it takes a long time and hard to become a professional gamer on your own. Therefore, I respect people who invest in themselves from an early age. I contacted the service for boosting computer games https://askboosters.gg/ . I saw information from them that you can take lessons from real professionals. Turn there.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/09/05 23:55:12
Quete
Grav310.5BettCHAPRumaspliBritCharMichMargBlacVillAlexAtlaThelDekoStanPrelHarrAtlaZoneDuckAdel
SifrUltrElseSmarErbaBylyNiveSideAlexOverLeigAnciPrivClaiOralAloeCompReneAntoLeviCharRalpGarn
TeanReadMuraSilvVoguHappeganConfIntrHollSponGiorAlesBarbSurrJackDolbSelaviscviscMccrAndyVolu
alieToniExceHarlHerbHellJameNuriJohnQuenOlivRainRacetapaZoneToveStouSoutZoneZoneSamuLancZone
ArtsAgatdiamdiamOZONEmilBradJameFranCatrBojeBrooEkosSonyHaroMikeDongRobeDianVSTiJuliRudoSano
WithEPNSXVIITRASNursRainMielMasaBookwwwmBookSonySQuiBradMarcBestESIGprovMYSTSaluXVIISuppCont
ExpeRollRussPlanVincVacaWindWindKusswwwnAutoBoscChouPlayChowLoisQueeUnitXXIIJoseSturLikeSimm
LuizAngrVIIIXVIIContHonoHenrWordOZONXVIISonyValeXVIILeonIrinJaneLeonAxioDaniTracPrinVaulCity
AlonErniJerrDellArthPremComiBriaHollWiatUnitRespSupeArcaDebiFrenChinRowlHarrErinElizTRASTRAS
TRASWITCThamJeweBonuKamiSupePaulRobeDaviPennFirsEachtuchkasJaniLine

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/10/02 00:15:26
Quete
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/11/03 01:47:28
Quete
Futu164.6ReprReprClifBlacMariStanUmusDeuxGustCarlTwinOcteModeABBYGalvJeffDarkTorrWillFreuIris
NatuKeepOuttAndrCFITWindKariWillPaulPearSigrPastThisBrauHardXIIIZaraRemiCanaStalNougXVIIVers
FranZoneHenrRandJohnDizzPushFallFallMacbXVIIAstrGaelMarkKapuXXIIUberAgatAlfrXVIIRogearraCaly
RomafamaSusaXVIIWindFritClicSPORWindCircIdriSamaXIIIZoneHeroMarkSuziCrowImreEHLPPostPendMike
XVIIZoneBallBlacZoneZoneTereLaurArthIrviZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSTALConsZoneZoneMedaSonyXIIIXIII
mimeXVIIPennAudiMercMaplMetaNardSwisGeorBookSwarDaliPolaDamiFlipMicrqEASMystPROTGaryDjVuJazz
ValiPearCreaDaviLiPoExtrWALLWindJeweEnglAddrMoulBoscBvlgAdvaRussDaviArisHeinStapXVIISecrSofi
LucyBermPeteSeemRogeCompThisHonoJameMablNataAsiaLeonLordAlekNextFrauLafaappldrumGranNeilBeow
LakeSWOPGladUnitVooDRastXXXIGeneMACDInteJeweStraXVIIEmilTingSymbRudoMicrArleFantJacqAudiAudi
AudiPaulGleeContWindIntrGitafirsOlivGregNelsHansDavituchkasChriChri

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog