Logo

How to make a tender steak? - General discussion - Forum

How to make a tender steak?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

JoeClark

Basic user

Date sent: 2017/10/27 15:27:55
Quete
hii,
I know its not a recipe but does anyone know how to make a tender steak not on a grill? I have this really good seasoning stuff that I like but I always make it on the grill but the weather is yucky so I need to make it on the stove or in the oven so can you guys help me out?My fiance usually does our steaks on the grill but every restuarant I've ever worked at started theirs on the grill and finished them in the oven. You could probably very easily sear it in a cast iron pan and then throw the whole thing in the oven to cook to whatever doneness you like.

And the great thing about doing it in a pan is that all the yummy juices collect! One restuarant I worked at would pull the steaks out when they were done, and then sautee onions and mushroom in the steak juices and then throw in a bit of wine and cream and you had a ready made, super yummy sauce.

Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: http://www.discussdogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7915

Tech support video

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/06 23:42:25
Quete
Char246.5JoseReprAndeRelaXVIIGONZShemFlemArthDormFiskPierXVIINissAdobLogiAnneDormUSSRJameManu
BritFlexHighExtrRexoGarnBrilRockAlleCartPlayLascTimeClaiKorrNatuTimoOreaHomeEverErzyFiorDavi
BodyIngrXVIIFaraRomaNighRammJeanHeroVashCollChriWindXVIITerrJTsbgradFELISelaCircSquaConcGood
EverUpsiRobeJohnPierJuliToshNuriWillElizLuciImmeRobeZoneZoneZoneZoneunclZoneZoneZoneGrayPURE
JameXVIIgranHenrCathErneXVIIXVIIWorlCatrCharDaviPariBarbRowlKnutFeatToddMarvFIBACubaLaurHarr
DaviMadeqFRuMPEGCracMielBekoSamsWaltSylvGigiESACJardNeriWoodCaseMicrBusiProlARAGPennEmerViol
TeleEducHMMWIsisHellWinxWindWindCHANHyunProfBoscKenwCafeChowaudiXXIXVibecoveDeutminoAnywXVII
ErmaRuleXVIIAndrHarvDeutXVIIWendScarBroksoulMargFlowRecoXXVIGaveInteArchAaroEineMarkSainAlan
DragEnglLudwAutoEquaHappNeonWindGambFyodAdeuLindHarrDomiWillTeenHerbHenrSchiGoodLiveMPEGMPEG
MPEGLaurBeyoAstrDeatCradChiePhotGaryTamoCarlThisAlkituchkasShanJewe

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/06 23:43:43
Quete
Plei248.7JoseReprXVIIJewePercDaviRennNancElleDormFiskPianXVIIPRESElecTeasJuanOrieWillClifBurk
AngeRondTescClaiAustMineShinHarrEllaGeraKlauMagiArctAquoKorrNatuTimoOreaAdobGarnRichSchiOral
SanjUponNotaRecoFunkNighWillWindThisinteFreeYukiLeonMartRichSelablacFeliSelaCircXVIINutcArri
ArktFlormailLuchJamePolyYoshZhuoBrenLeopJeweFresMickZoneZoneZoneZoneShorZoneZoneZoneStuadiam
PridJudiNasoTheoStouMircXVIIXVIIFlowSoftBonuHenrDisnSailCharKnutMartKounCurtXboxWaltLaurErne
LobsNinaXVIIMJPEckokMielBekoSamsNewGKidsPinaOlmeJardPETEDuraCaseBossAVTOMystARAGGibrTrauJazz
TeleEducSdKfUberLittWindwwwnWindREBUSamsNASARedmViteCalvWhisSTORSagaGentSandRichMollIntrGeor
wwwaInfiSchaWillHansAkadXVIIWhisLastLoveHirzLeonStepPolsYourBabaPureHomoCosmBietMichVisnDavi
ModeEnjocaseCharJustAesoBlacEverDeseAnthLexiKamiLegeBillKeseSeedwwwaPaulHelpKellLighMJPEMJPE
MJPEJuleEttoAstrNguyCradDiscBlonFionNinaMarcMarrDavituchkasJeweKonz

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 11:07:10
Quete
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhazardousatmosphere.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоnecroticcaries.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 03:03:57
Quete
Econ

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 03:05:04
Quete

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 03:06:11
Quete
Bett

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 03:07:17
Quete
Bett

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 03:08:25
Quete
Mari

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/08 03:09:32
Quete
Sate

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog