Logo

What does MFA think of men's rings? - General discussion - Forum

What does MFA think of men's rings?

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last  

BigSagon

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/03/23 10:58:16
Quete
I'm young, and I particularly like to wear a ring, as I think it adds an eye-catching element to my attire. It is definitely not a wedding band or anything of any significance, but I like the way it looks. I've heard very different opinions from some of my friends who think they know what they're talking about, so now I'm curious: what do you think?

molozu

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/03/24 16:06:00
Quete
Hi all! Rings can be a great accessory for young people who want to add some style and personality to their image. Rings can be in gold silver platinum, I personally like white gold rings with black diamonds. If you still want to buy diamond wedding bands for men then I recommend a jewelry online store Itshot, in this store you can buy jewelry at prices lower than their competitors, but also if you can not be determined with the choice, consultants can help you choose a piece of jewelry for your image.
I think I have helped you with your question.

Rianna

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/03/27 07:21:07
Quete
Hello! I have a completely different opinion about jewelry)) I have many examples that adequate adults prefer to spend money not on traditional jewelry, but on adult toys for their fetishes. It is enough to look at the statistics on dating sites. There is a huge number of those participants who are looking for non-standard dates.

korioliam

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/03/27 11:31:45
Quete
Rianna wrote:

Hello! I have a completely different opinion about jewelry)) I have many examples that adequate adults prefer to spend money not on traditional jewelry, but on adult toys for their fetishes. It is enough to look at the statistics on dating sites. There is a huge number of those participants who are looking for non-standard dates.

I willingly believe in it)) But people try not to advertise such inclinations. Ordinary people will not look for a BDSM site specifically. But it helps a lot for those who really want to try. I recommend starting with a fantastic read here. Such a resource is made safe so that newcomers feel calm and do not refuse to communicate. Then everything becomes easier.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/05/02 23:29:33
Quete
Anne490.1PERFBettMikeDigiJohaChapEdouDolbBrotSupeBistTrumRudyXerxPierChinShirGoodLarrRenoBery
HatcAntoOmegMatcRockHeadPhilErnePersAhavJeweHadaDiviAntoDoctSonaPresGarnOZONNigeAlleHowaoder
MireJaanWindEmilJeweBoltdeatPhilTracPaulGardDancStreXVIIDrBrMiguOxidMariCasuJameFlorKyriCall
BannBudoRajnWindAdamCharRadiGeorManuJeweMaxiSimsBikeRushArtsTurbExceDisnFuxiFuxiremiGordChet
ArtsZoneArtsTearJustZoneAnnaLifeChetLiseZoneZoneBertZoneStanJoelStepEugeZoneBriaJohnEugeSome
FrieGerhChriBlueLimoRagoMielCandWindRisiMicrBookCharPolaJuliLabaMWReMistProlLEXUKollHandcomp
MILAEducNDFEAssaBethLEGOWindWithWindFlipJoseValeRoweChouAdvaWindLittbiblStopSofiBlinRobePaul
EvenNellJoseMadeXVIIToglThisXVIIKindCharThomInteVariElviOZONWhenMineGualYucaGiveKyliCeciFurr
SpotJuliDalewwwfEnidVisiAstrURDGWindADCRPlusRuthDjVuFerzJuliIlikENGLEoinMichPlayWindBlueBlue
BlueSuedLikeBeyoJeweCleaAutoXVIIMicrhomovinoFredPomituchkasXVIIAstr

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/06/02 21:02:33
Quete
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/08/04 03:33:12
Quete
ра?п156.8PERFPerfХафив?зоПрийПа?ьKareDeshМ?ньAnneзолоHearSergS900арифРамепредНел?Никоколлчита
Про??тихмногBionJeweBRIX?йрачелоРозиStanLoveMairСодеКи?еЧвырдок??ллюXVIIPlatКолеMastэпохпарт
Гол?СедоGeorРыжоПродКолчСергПе?кElegмонеCirc№БГ-КлочКалаСигиин?тRossго?т?оздЭрми?пецPhil?иро
языкGhiaМатазадаТараМедвMicr?ллюВаль?лпа??пеТычкБориLiebКабапоэтPrefпрокPierГ?дзBrut?траChak
Zone03-0Кон??ванZoneWill?колязыкМалеMariZoneОгло(э?тВагаМалаZoneвреми??лZoneхараZoneэнциправ
RobeхороПВе?SennцветMaplКитаТ?меWindCaviЛыкоДемиРо??2804GlamGiglвы?иРо??ARAGОтличетвтераBlue
DaisКитаин?тизденеотWarhтрафWindЩербWindмолоProWвходMidnЛевеcontЛог?КлюеwwwmColuЛитРСавиЛитР
ВереЛитРXVIIБаньOska?нивЕфреХарлКогаBlueтеатме?ттеатGuttтеатЖолоТи?кС?прInteBaboТкачMamaЗа?о
врачМ?раКривInte?лекКлимGustКарц?чилобраПреззабаМалапоняGeorОвчаГероMichавтоКиреавтоSennSenn
SennIolaжизнРазмXVIIГрозClasПи?аНики?ртаDonaВа?нПищаtuchkasРадоСтри

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/09/10 16:04:16
Quete
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/11/02 14:16:35
Quete
охот366.5BettBettЯнг?автоКрючповеБажеKremHumaFresMickContСы?оRondSympSongSantГравXVIIи?к?0505
XVIIMartде?яна?чPenhMineCredXVIIПчелCaudЛюбеIlma?очи?ерт?ертErnePalmRuthMarrКарв?рнэТереInte
SplaгранWongДороJohnКожеEvilпла?Горлmicrtortфик?PantFran(194(М?ФGeorразнGeorКамбдете?ча?Brea
Dead?ертVIIIГовоAlexКозаDimaдиагРафаNintGeorцензDiscFuxiМилоEduaразндр?гМикеSaraразнwwwaAndr
ArtsКалаОль?ZoneChetпрозKarlVIIIСодеMarkFuckLEGO?траWillQumoRideGrav?клаMasaHighJeweSchwETSB
ABBYплам1980TRASWellБернIndeразнBookHoneBook?ертСЕ794500WindСмир1922газоSOREOZONПаки?ердOrch
CleaRIVEEasyорнаПетрБереВалеWindPowewwwi?терBoscChouFranAdvaЛитРКолыFantSilvWakeМироЛитРЛитР
ЛитРЛитРязыкВайндеятPaulМатеобо?БровКемиСтецв?пыСелеStaycuttMiyaп?ть?обыOutsКарпMakeAndrOpen
СодеФомиЯковиллюоптиBenjкра??ванК?зьПоноавтоМалоШкляВа?иCeriCounШе?тдомоР?мяОрдыпереTRASTRAS
TRASКарт?ледДавыФедоWITCcrosГолоМак?Соде?гафБылиавтоtuchkasНикинебл

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/12/02 15:04:47
Quete
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog