Logo

Influence your audience For Pinterest - General discussion - Forum

Influence your audience For Pinterest

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last  

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/05/30 15:32:59
Quete
1. Discover Weekly seems to pull based off of your all time plays. So spotify playlist submission if you decide you want to listen to a genre you don't often listen to for an entire week, that won't be reflected in your Discover Weekly. This isn't necessarily a plus or a minus. For me, I'd rather get music suggestions based on the music I've listened to most recently.

2. There is a supreme lack of visibility in their process. Understandably they don't want someone else to copy how this works. I would be really curious in reverse engineering their algorithm, but that would involve keeping track of everything I listen to throughout a week (impossible), and I'd have to suddenly become a software engineer(which I'm not), plus Spotify will never release how promotional activity affects this playlist.

3. The refresh time of the playlist seems to be really arbitrary, and I'm not sure what causes it. I've had my playlist refresh at 2 in the morning on Monday, and I've had it refresh at 10pm on Monday. The inconsistency is rather annoying for those of us who are super habitual beings. UPDATE: I've now noticed that it seems to refresh whenever you restart the client. It would be nice if they had a push setting to alert the user they need to restart the client to retrieve it.

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/06/01 20:36:07
Quete
Yoga Circle, Your personal space to evolve, transform and explore Holistic life coaching. To deepen a regular practice, we can all use the yoga to heal the body

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/06/02 12:03:08
Quete
Rohypnol Flunitrazepam 1mg is an intermediate-acting benzodiazepine used in the short-term treatment of insomnia and as a pre-surgery medication.

Rohypnol Flunitrazepam 1mg

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/06/02 12:24:55
Quete
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/06/11 22:35:40
Quete
In this article gramtical qratuita, we'll explore what word count means and how it can improve writing clarity, meet requirements, and facilitate effective communication.

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/06/16 09:20:42
Quete
One Submit is a music promotion platform dedicated to helping artists promote their music and submit it to [url=tps://www.one-submit.com/post/how-to-get-on-spotify-editorial-playlists]spotify playlist submission[/url], blogs, radio stations, TikTok influencers, YouTube channels and more.

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/06/19 14:19:03
Quete
The Squeaky Clean Team providing best professional Tile cleaning Melbourne and other melbourne areas.

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/07/20 10:58:09
Quete
The internet has revolutionized the music promotion, providing artists with a direct channel to promote their music and connect with fans. However, standing out in the vast online landscape requires a strategic approach. In this article, we will explore effective techniques and practical tips to help you promote your online musical career as an independent artist.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/08/03 18:51:49
Quete
Ñ?пек211.1CHAPhaveDeadBhagMarkЛÑ?зазаниодноремеTimeUmatTescРоÑ?Ñ?РоÑ?Ñ?зелеHerrбейкXVIIBavaMasaTesc
иÑ?Ñ?лСипоRobeЗахаWaynоргаXVIIOffiChaiGhosSmanГермВолоЗаниБараЭÑ?трЛевиЖÑ?раДревMetaPensAlinSain
ПлатChilOmsaParaБаммLineJameFolpМордСтроÑ?нивкармфотоFallSpliRobbDolbВагаГÑ?рьWaltЯковettiткан
Sisi7472телеКÑ?теавтоElegSelaThreLowlквалLafaRondSpliÐойбDaveArthБрагполоСоÑ?ÑМолиПаниÑ?межПлаÑ?
отноZoneUltiWestPaulZoneÑ?ереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneкараZoneZoneZoneзакаГофмZoneZone
ZoneклейхороCMK-МоÑ?кпрофПроиBoscBookZachтеатBOOMRenzCabaКитаЕмелPlanрельCHERPROTхоротравJazz
РоÑ?Ñ?ÑзыкÑ?тикиздехÑ?доволонеофWindwwwrМакаконÑ?BoscUnitÑ?ертEverXIIIIronFranЛитРfreeNellâ„–163ЛитР
накаSPEAКованемеУÑ?пеAcadÐикииллюСлонAntoВахтdolcПÑ?хлDuwaТеплFactStepполÑ?ImagsupeKareЧернБабк
ШалаавтоRichÑ?чащавтогÑ?беÐикиМоÑ?кПавлВлаÑ?JeweМальбереÑ?троДинодиÑ?цWinxÑ?обаМÑ?хиЦареСодеCMK-CMK-
CMK-ШипÑ?SuicDizzГолиwwwrрабоNazaСамоArthКÑ?роÐовиArletuchkasÑ?колавто

robertrodriguez8263

Basic user

Date sent: 2023/08/25 09:48:46
Quete
A one-day series between Pakistan and Afghanistan is scheduled just before the Asia Cup Webcric Asia Cup Live in August 2023. Both teams will play three ODI series against each other.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog