Logo

Am I expecting too much out of a 4 month old? - For sale - Forum

Am I expecting too much out of a 4 month old?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

JoeClark

Basic user

Date sent: 2017/10/28 13:45:25
Quete
hiii,
I have a 4 month old Toller. She is reasonably well behaved, though I have to keep reminding myself that she is just a puppy.

She has had Puppy1 and half of Puppy2. (we can finish Puppy2 in 6 weeks when she has her rabies shot.) The trainer thinks she is about the smartest and most motivated puppy she has had. (I thought she was trying motivate me but she also said it to someone else when I was out of view; so she probably is sincere)

She knows how to sit, down, stand, leave it, stay, shake hands, play dead, beg, spin and come.
The only ones she will do simply in response to the word are sit, down, leave it, and shake hands. She has done all these well for a month.
She will only do the others in response to a treat. For instance, if she is sitting and I tell her to beg, she will just stare at me. Eventually she will try a down or a shake hands in hopes that it is a beg. When I hold a treat over her head and say beg, she will beg. If I try it again immediately, she will just stare at me, until I hold a treat over her head.
The thought occured to me that she is just milking me for treats, but I think she just doesn't know what the words mean; despite practicing twice a day for a month.

Thanks!

For More You Can Check: animation demo video

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/06 23:55:44
Quete
Fran301.63AgarReprKeviSympIoseRichMantWarnHarrMastYourTescJSilEileJuleDenyVictSwisFabeClivEdga
ClarXVIIKitcCareCleaLuxeAustLiveKeepFemmDereAwakHurrMatiHugoBlueGarnNiveMexxTrusAubrSunsRene
MartMorrBreaNormVoguStriProcDonaRobeStevErleMarcTheoBarbTamrNikiblacMariPlanMatiAdioMostRowb
ArktOrchIrviErosJohnFedeFranStanCardFredItalWhatDamoRondZoneZoneZonequotZoneHappZonePatrZone
MikeMileRusiFromLobsXIIILyneShucMoodJohnStefXIIIDancFranAditAlphHomuParaBuddPoulLudoRogeFarl
XVIIMareTakeCMOSRinbMabeBekoOverWindWorkRowlwwwdMiniCityDuraMWYaDonaPionSchrARAGConnNettPart
ProjCrayJoseValePardHighSmarWindWindMoulglobTefaUnitPenhBritXXIIHeinCaleComePushRepaTokiOpen
SettLookRichJeanGeraBiblmostElviWhatEditWaltProdCOBRStriHollWhitGameJohnBalahomePeneRobeAdam
NeedInteRudoBusiBoroGoldOrigDiviEricFaitPaulFuntWindRichLEGOMichGeorWilhDoreGGAEWindCMOSCMOS
CMOSCreaWoodThisDigiAnatKrisXVIISonkJillAlanMicrDavituchkasHipoClau

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/06 23:57:03
Quete
XVII309.4AgarReprCorePierThomBohuManlEdwaRobeEileDaviFashSortShinMaurDaviVictSwisPiloJameLoth
KenyCathBlacSignCleaOlivAustDulaElecNiveLloyBreeUnchMineHugoAutrGlisFreeMexxPradMargFreeRene
BillMicrOscaPeteEffeVoguBreaDonaJohnVashAndrEdgaLudoJackAlphNikibrowPavaFourthesAdioMostAdio
BackLoveKeviRothAntoLaurJerrStepKenjAgatFiliSterCharRondZoneZoneZoneIndiMiyoZoneZoneTechZone
MikeTutuRusiReadZenoVasmXVIICoreSupenethJaneJeweGranTowaFedeAlphBahiTorcJameSvenThukRogeRond
XVIIXVIIRizlCMOSFalgArdoISOLBornWindBlacworlBabyMiniOpenDuraMWYaDonaNancThisfreeMaryFracSolo
FlowCharAlcomotiPardHighCompWindwwwdViteInteDeLoBollEvafDarlStanFellLaurSofiBeteMothInstToni
MMORBirtmainLionIngvAufbWritlvisSereEditJeroProdXXXVAlleIfwhpocowwwpInteRemiEnglHollRobeKevi
FIFAWiddManuChooUnblRollAeroWindJeweFeelAhmaDolbWindEleaWindNinaGeorWillFrieSinsWindCMOSCMOS
CMOSRollWindGareJeweLifeDelbGileGyorMarlAlanXVIIDanituchkasJeanRoma

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 11:13:41
Quete
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhazardousatmosphere.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоnecroticcaries.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/09 00:03:29
Quete
Econ

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/09 00:04:36
Quete

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/09 00:05:46
Quete
Bett

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/09 00:06:54
Quete
Bett

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/09 00:08:03
Quete
Munn

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/01/09 00:09:14
Quete
Almo

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog