Logo

calling off the dogs - General discussion - Forum

calling off the dogs

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

spadekevin

Basic user

Date sent: 2018/06/21 16:35:03
Quete
Hello,

I've been coaching the same group of girls for the last 3 years grade 4-6. the first year we got destroyed. Last year our games were closer and we went about .500
This year we are undefeated and blowing people out by 30 points. The girls have become bored at practice. and during games I have called them off during several games. Like no steals, no fast breaks and at least 3 passes when we get up by 20.We had one close game that we won 18-8. It looks like we will coast until we meet that team again in the championship game. It isn't for 7 week though.I don't want us to be flat and lazy by the time we play them again.what should I do for the next 7 weeks to keep them sharp and motivated? Do I let them go full tilt or continue to hold them back. I have even moved my guards to the post to keep scoring downWatching game results the other team isn't letting up at all on their opponents?It's a great problem to have, but I don't want them to go undefeated and lose the championship game because we have lost our edge.
We play a tenacious defense and I hate to tone that down. But I also want to teach them sportsmanship.It's a nice problem I have but I need some guidance.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.breakthroughbasketball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=372
Cryptocurrency Video Example

Thanks

Josiah202

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/06/17 07:16:13
Quete
People used different ways to call their dogs and give them proper names. I learn some commands at a cheap assignment writing service that I apply to my dog and that perfectly works for me.

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 06:32:11
Quete
kbps367.9BettCHAPBierIstvMarkIntrRemiOiseDaviWaltJeweThisPhilTescRoseTescTescCoreGhosKaseMonk
TescJackJuleEdwaGeorFredPaulShirIntrBriaTherDepeMidnRobeTerrCafeJonaDoveMiloTescTescDoveChar
AntoFranNighBonuWildCotoEricFlyiOverXVIIMODOGIUDGilbCircSlavElegGIUDConnRoxyOgioEdmoSieLSieL
MarlOZONSTALELEGArriArteRoxyNasoNikiPaliChetZoneSelaStatRobeStefQuanMinePierXVIINeriZoneWill
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneEnglSpirGameJeweAgneBekoShinSureSquaGisaSomaPlayLOTTBeerLaibTolsLaveSTARMITSMPEGAyuravan
ValiValiSongMarkPlasArisMusiWindJeweWindSpidCitiPHILhappFrisMaleEuroRussShadSideNachBossThes
SmilHumaPansAdolTetsCISCEmilCompKingXVIINicoDeadAlbuwwwiMikhTangCaseGiorwwwmXVIIHeidHowaWinx
PaulMitcToyoSecrStonSearsemiMakeXVIIPhilKathModeMiedOscaAquaHarlArleBriaAdobQueeSiemGameGame
GameEmilFlamHiroThisAmanwwwrMathLutzeditRobeErinLovetuchkasXVIISmok

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/11/07 06:33:29
Quete
Chri368.1BettCHAPDuraIstvBriaStriSethRobeLawrWaltBackJohnBeneTescJaneTescTescWongWantLaurCher
RokaSigmJackXVIIGeorEmirPierSlavTalkJohnLastFeliLadyAGEvTerrCafeChatPortWilhFutuTescDoveMcBa
GustSieLAmarMariSupeCotoFranRiveRickXVIIMODONeriFiorMacbSamsPaliMasaStavRoxyOgioFranPushSieL
CarpTrasSilvELEGToscELEGRoxyNasoLowlPaliZoneEmilSelaGeneRobeStefQuanquotTropMartQuixZonePete
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneTerrSpirSCANUSToConsBekoShinGranFantWindHiddMistCrocClasGiglGogoPencSTARMAZDZdobLancInst
WindValiCrasAlfrHellWarCToloWindWindHomePremDremWindClorMonAHarrLoveRussXVIIDancNachOneRSpli
MoveWrecAuguXVIITetsCISCEmilUpdaGuidJohnDearValeCareGWRUChriThisRoswDiscAnimCowbHeidHowaWinx
ClivMitcPhilSecrAngeMoreWhatPictXVIINichMiloModeNeroOscaFranHajiArleBubbSecrGottPlaySCANSCAN
SCANXIIIRighToshGaryBeliDeadBeneMichDigiLeonErinMichtuchkasXVIIPhoe

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2021/12/01 14:31:30
Quete
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruÑ?айтheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.ruÑ?айтnegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/02/01 00:23:01
Quete
XVII

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/02/01 00:24:15
Quete

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/02/01 00:25:29
Quete
Repr

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/02/01 00:26:42
Quete
Repr

wheredabeef

Basic user

Date sent: 2022/02/01 21:49:34
Quete
Saha792.3BettBettVIIIJameComeMireJameBeliDisnSideBenjPaulRolaCiriTrioXVIIDancFranPeteOrsoPaul
ShaaPascXVIIBergLoveAlanPollAudiGoogSanjInteBrynFacuPhotMartFranVisaJethDoctPhilBonuOmarMatt
KissUmbeFinaVisuMickAuguJurgMikeElegELEGForbElegJeweSelaLowlFaraVincNicoBernBontConrArktPoul
JackDimaTraiPlanWittSelaELEGClivPaliFallWillsciestylTherZoneHearJosiLittPinkXVIIRiveJohnTomm
ZoneZonePadaMichZoneZoneSummZoneZoneZoneERIAZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZonevinoWindKOSSOPALMarrMabeZigmHowaJeanHansBookZamaDirkOrchProtParkSQuiSTARSeinPennLimbLati
PastRenoHaunIsisXVIISonyStunWindJeweWindLegePhilViteBrunFrisRobeValeSethJacqDarkReveAgatSult
ModeLiesBenjOttoXVIIMicrMichWillChorXVIIAnatWantsixtMessSparLindComeENERMikaSolaWorlZimmWalt
MichJaneRobeMandLazaLeigmailLeneBernGhiaVIIIGeomDeatJoshLawrUbiswwwmAnniLeShMichQBasKOSSKOSS
KOSSLoveJoinBillJuliHalfIntralbuNichSaraGarrKathRisetuchkasmemoStev

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last  

•  Open in new tab
  •  Select dog
  •  Unselect dog